Revolution LGR Dehumidifier
Rethinking the portable dehumidifer
The Revolution packs state-of-the-art LGR technology into the most compact design ever achieved for the restorative drying industry. Stackable and easy to transport, the Revolutions space-saving design lets restorers pack more drying power into their trucks, saving extra trips and boosting profitability.
Built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration and construction, the Revo features Dri-Eaz legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in USA construction.
- Best low-grain performance in its class
- The smallest, lightest Xactimate Large category dehu ever more water removal than other units 23 times its size!
- DeliversLarge dehu performance yet fits where others dont crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time
- Secure, compact stacking transport multiple units on a handtruck
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance
- Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips make more profit!
- Product Specifications
Model Revolution LGRDehumidifier
Dimensions (W H D) 12.5 17.6 21.5 in.
31.8 44.7 נ54.6 cm
Weight (w/cord & hose) 65 lbs. | 29.5 kg Water removal 80 pts./day | 38 L/day
at 80F/60% RH (AHAM)
139 pts./day | 66 L/day
at 90F/90% RH
Amps 6.2 amps at 80F/60% RH Power 115V / 60Hz Air movement 121180 CFM
Operating temperature range 33100F | 138C Safety ETL listed to CSA standards